Last night I finished a new Splotch Monster piece I call Talking Totems. Above is a shot of the finished piece and below is one of me getting started. I also included some detail shots below, looking a little too saturated thanks to a filter I used on Instagram. Again, as I mentioned in a previous post, I can't wait to actually get these properly scanned at a professional printer. From my experience, a larger piece like this one costs roughly three bucks to scan - not too bad. The I-phone shots just don't do the piece justice, but I'm definitely happy with the final results and look forward to getting to work on the next one, hopefully today.