Thursday, July 28, 2011

featured artist at t.a.d., etc.


So, Kris and I are finally back from nearly three weeks in Trinidad and Tobago. We just got in after many hours of flying, and it's both nice and sad to be back in Northern Virginia.  We visited many friends, family, beaches and other wonderful places, and didn't spend much time online at all. One surprise I did find online was being featured as artist of the week at the Top Artists' Directory website (thanks Kim)! Very cool! In the meantime I'll be preparing like a madman tomorrow for the first ever DC Zinefest from 11AM until 5PM this Saturday at St. Stephen's Church. I'll have a few zines for sale, as well as an array of Splotch Monsters. I'll also be doing a hands-on Splotch Monster workshop from 2PM - 2:45PM that afternoon, so if you're around, stop on by. There will be plenty of other great things going on at the fest as well! OK, time to get a good shower and hit the sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment