Saturday, March 5, 2011

splotch monsters 507 - 515


It's been mad busy my way lately, as it always is in March, for me during the school year. As a result, I decided to use this cluster of Splotch Monsters covering 507 - 515, (counting begins from left-to-right, top-to-bottom) for the next nine days. This time it was intentional to not include the Splotch Forms however, with the exception of the greenish-blue one towards the bottom center, which will remain unnumbered. Why all this strange fuss? This cluster was recently completed for an excellent new DC comic strip newspaper which I'll cover more here at the blog real soon. I'll also be including this one as a piece in an upcoming art exhibit in DC this Spring, which, once again, I'll blog about here more, soon. You can't say I didn't warn you. Until next time friends and fiends! :)

*you can click on the image to see it larger

7 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a page of delight! I love it when they're in a pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome monsters! They look like it would be a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is awesome that you have done sooooo many of these...and that they still maintain their awesomeness...

    ReplyDelete