Tuesday, June 29, 2010

amba and filipe (mr. spoqui) collabs - yes!






The Mr. Spoqui crew of creative coolness is back at it once again, with some more collabs from Amba and Filipe. My wife and I got a real good laugh from these tonight, and as I type this post, the smile's still wide on my face. This is what this blog is all about - collaboration, creativity and fun through art. Since these folks have been so kind and have been having so much fun with Splotch Monsters, I thought I'd plug their new book, available now through Etsy. I know I'll be grabbing one up myself soon!


4 comments:

  1. These are quite hilarious! I love them! The Mr. Spoqui crew are always so original and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughed too. So did the boys, far too loudly and too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete