Sunday, May 16, 2010

230



Can a Splotch Monster also be vampiric? Is "vampiric" an actual word? Whatever the case, 230 was hungry for blood. Either that, or it verbally insulted somebody bad enough to get a knuckle sandwich for dinner. Anyhow, below is a snippet and link to a hilarious little comic strip by Scottish blogger David, who runs the Stars Sliding blog. In the strip, you'll see a man (a teacher ?) who could very well be my cartoon doppelganger attempting to liken the creation of Splotch Monsters to poetry. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Steve! That's Poughbuoy doing the monstering of the splotch... he has a habit of always getting it *quite* wrong. :)

    (PS "vampiric" is a word in my book - and he, hopefully, won't be giving me nightmares!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo-er. That's the scariest yet.

    And isn't Deemikay (David) a star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I see, I see! Well, thank you David for the marvelous comic strip. It truly made my day!

    ReplyDelete