Sunday, May 28, 2017

splotch monster island invades the 2017 western loudoun artists studio tour!


Lately I've been spending a lot of time at the Round Hill Arts Center, in Round Hill, Virginia, where I just wrapped up teaching a Saturday morning art club, as well as a Splotch Monster-making family night last Friday evening (below pic). I've met some wonderful people during this time, and I'm looking forward to meeting many more this coming Saturday and Sunday, June 3rd and 4th, when I'll be selling my Splotch Monster art work at the RHAC, along with my wife Kris, who will be selling her beautiful work, in the same space with me!


I'll have new original works, as well as a variety of art prints and books, including the brand new Endangered Kingdom meets Splotch Monster Island volume 2 mini-book, which will only be available in a very limited quantity, signed and numbered in an edition of twenty.  Like the first volume, I'm absolutely thrilled with how they turned out!


Hopefully folks will take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity to explore Western Loudoun County, in all of its beauty, and visit the wide variety of artists and artist studios throughout the area. The 2017 Western Loudoun Artists Studio Tour, now in its twelfth year, is definitely not one to be missed!




No comments:

Post a Comment