Thursday, May 4, 2017

new splotch monster ltd. edition books on the way!


I just completed work on two volumes of mini-books compiling selected works from my Endangered Kingdom Meets Splotch Monster Island series. I got a very good deal on these books, allowing me to keep the asking price relatively low. Each book collects seventeen images from the series, is hardbound and measures in at 6" x 4". Currently I'm doing a limited run of twenty each, so I'm expecting forty books to arrive at my place soon, hopefully - at least soon enough for the upcoming Heroic Aleworks event, two Saturdays from now. If not by then, I'll definitely have them available for both the 2017 Western Loudoun Artists Studio Tour, and the upcoming Roslyn Blues Festival event. I'll post more when they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment