Monday, August 15, 2016

splotch monsters invade ... the dentist's office


It's always fun and interesting to see where my Splotch Monster art ends up.  I've had work hang in art galleries, tattoo parlors, bookstores, libraries, coffee shops, college universities, and now a dental office. I just want to thank my friend Adam for asking to hang some of my Splotch Monster art prints on the wall in his office. He says people like 'em, and I even sold some right away! He was also kind enough to hang my wife Kris' beautiful paintings as well (see below pic). It would be nice to see more businesses and public spaces do this kind of thing, as it not only enhances the visual aspect of a space, but supports local residents, and fosters a culture of creativity. Way to go Adam!



No comments:

Post a Comment