Sunday, December 21, 2014

splotch monster artist trading cards


Had some fun working on Splotch Monster Artist Trading Cards (ATCs or ACEOs) and mini-ATCs recently. Unfortunately the scans didn't properly capture the shiny metallic/glitter watercolor paint effect, so I also took a photo. True ATCs measure at 2.5" x 3.5" and the minis are 1.5" x 2.5". It has been a long time since I've worked on individual Splotch Monsters, and at such a small scale. What I love about ATCs is that you can trade them with other folks who make them, or sell them at a price virtually anybody can afford. About ten years ago I was big into making and trading ATCs all over the world, and have a decent collection now, some of which I should eventually post at my other (Go Flying Turtle) blog someday.  You can read more about ATCs and ACEOs HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment