Monday, September 1, 2014

neurotic symbiotic (full view and details)


Another new one for the upcoming show, measuring at 30" x 22" on watercolor paper. Unfortunately, the place I normally get larger pieces scanned is in the process of moving, and the alternative business is far too pricey. So, this is my only visual record, however, if it doesn't sell, then I can make a good scan. In the meantime, I enjoyed the interplay between the two in this one - how there is no real front or back side to either. I made something similar, though much smaller and more light-hearted a few years back. This one can have multiple meanings, symbolizing countries, personal relationships, work relationships, etc. Or, as with all the pieces, it could just be an exercise in creative play. It's all up to the viewer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment