Thursday, December 12, 2013

december workshops past and new book available


Last Friday and Saturday I was fortunate to have been invited out to Books and Other Found Things in Leesburg, for their First Friday celebration, and to Cafe 611, for a fundraiser for The Arc of Frederick County, MD. This was one of many for me at the book store, and it was one of my favorite, despite the cold and rain that night. We had many visitors, participants and customers that evening, to my pleasant surprise, and lots of Splotch Monster holiday cards and prints were sold! 

The Arc event was a first, and Cafe 611 was an ideal location. Many folks showed up and made some fun, fantastic art, and I was more than impressed by what folks were creating that day. More like blown away! I'm hoping to do it again in the near future. 

In other S.M. news, I've got a new mini-book made, and it turned out very nice. I just put some up for sale HERE at my Splotch Monster Island, Big Cartel shop for anyone who might be interested. In the meantime, thanks to Allen and Nancy (B.A.O.F.T.) and Cindi and Shauna (The Arc), and to all who came by, made some Splotch Monster art, said "hi" and/or bought some of my work. It always means a ton to me.

1 comment: