Saturday, September 7, 2013

cat, john & steve collab progress update







I finally unearthed the portfolio containing the collaborative project between myself, Cat Gilbert and John Fogarty, after unpacking the last of our boxes from the move. It was good to get a fresh look at them again, after a month or so of not being able to do anything at all with this collab. Above are the pieces John began, and below are the works that Cat has started. I thought I'd post them all before I got to work on them, adding my Splotch Monsters, adhering to the tentative "Flowers and Monsters" theme. My studio space is finally starting to look like a workable space, and while there will still be a lot of work to be done in the coming weeks in my studio, I can now start getting to work on some art again, finally!







No comments:

Post a Comment