Saturday, August 18, 2012

rehcaet and regnis


When I make Splotch Monsters I like to keep things pretty vague and up to the viewer as to what they're doing most of the time. I've thought about writing narratives and toyed with little poems, etc. in the past, and sometimes give small clues or hints away. There is a teacher involved in this one, and the clue is given in their names at the top of the post title, as to what is being taught. In the meantime, I've been bouncing ideas around with regard to some type of verbal narrative with an artist and friend who I'll be collaborating with soon, using Splotch Monsters as part of the creative equation. It's got the creative juices flowing again and I'm really looking forward to what results from our work together! Until then, stay tuned for more!


3 comments: