Friday, June 8, 2012

962


Just got back from the Leesburg, rescheduled First Friday event at Books and Other Found Things and wanted to post the first of seven ATC-sized (3.5" x 2.5") Splotch Monsters that I completed this evening. It was good to do these mini-sized pieces again - it's been so long. It was also a gorgeous evening and it was so good to see some folks come out and drop by, chat, and make some Splotch Monsters of their own tonight. I feel like I get to know this town a little better each time I participate, so thanks again to those who hung out with me and to those who bought a print! I'll be back, same place, for the August First Friday. In the meantime, it was also my last day of school for the year, at least with kids. I have to go into school all day tomorrow, but it will be a nice, peaceful day, just taking down visuals and cleaning out/organizing my classroom. OK, I'm seriously pooped, so it's over and out for me. Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment