Wednesday, April 4, 2012

917 - 931 (buy local produce)


Here's the first of a few Splotch Monster word medleys I've been working on lately. I'll be making a print of this one for a bulk foods/yarn/framing shop in Woodstock, Virginia simply called The Market. The folks who run the store framed some Splotch Monster art a friend of mine bought from me, and they really liked it. They sell produce and organic products from local farms and such, which I'm all for, so I was more than happy to work on this one for them. I'm also wrapping up another one for these guys, which I'll post here soon.



3 comments:

  1. These are great! Like little rotten fruit/vegetable monsters - cute threatening compost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your splotch monsters, and its interesting to see them actually forming words! You've still maintained that great organic quality! (no pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete