Friday, January 20, 2012

promo postcard for show


I made a quick little promo postcard from the "Tea Party" piece for my little show at King Street Coffee in February, with the aid of Picnik. Speaking of, I heard that Picnik will be going away for good in April? Say it isn't so!! It was always so easy to do some simple tweaking once I uploaded images to Flickr. I wonder if they'll use another service like Picnik. If not, I'll have to go back to Photoshop or the software that came with my computer, which according to the Mac Store's Genius Bar dude, is now "vintage" by Apple standards, and is not even serviceable (it's only about six years old)! Anyhow, I'll be sending both digital and physical copies of these out soon! In the meantime, expect today's and tomorrow's monsters posted tomorrow. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment