Sunday, January 29, 2012

made some flyers and some books


I finally got some fliers and books made for the show. I printed the fliers out on both white card stock and quality photo paper. The ones on the photo paper came out real nice and vibrant, while the card stock fliers have a great muted look. The books from Artscow arrived late last week as well, and I'm very pleased at the quality of these hardbound books. I decided to focus on my favorite black and white Splotch Monsters and keep the book a picture book/art book, with very minimal text. 










2 comments:

  1. My son and I love your art. Where can we buy your book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samantha! You can get one (or more) directly from me. I've got a couple on the way right now from the printer and I'll let you know when they arrive, OK? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete