Wednesday, April 13, 2011

557 - 569


Here's another merry monster medley, since I'll be on a brief hiatus soon. I didn't neglect to scan and upload the paint splotches this time either, so feel free to print them out and draw on some yourself (you can find a bigger scan on my Flickr site btw). I really love doing these medleys lately, seeing how some of the monsters seem to almost interact with each other at times, creating an interesting dynamic. In the meantime, hope Spring is treating you all well, and I thank those folks who signed on to follow this blog,  both a while ago and recently. I really haven't been able to drop by too many blogs myself lately, but I'll have some more free time on the horizon. Anyway, expect more creepy critters soon! Peace out friends and fiends!

2 comments:

  1. That one has a really huge plumber's crack lol...more great items...you swarm pic on your other blog is very interestingly soothing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this creative idea! I work for free on Wednesdays with children from my community that do not have the opportunity or materials to explore ART. may I use this splotch exploration with them...no money is ever exchanged. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete